The Free Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Free Zone

A community that welcomes anything in general

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hi, and...
I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2022 11:11 am by JDPense

» Total Degenerate Here
I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 9:19 am by JDPense

» Ask the next poster a question
I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 8:06 pm by JDPense

» I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel
I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 8:02 pm by JDPense

» *Insert Coin*
I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 7:20 pm by JDPense

» Count to 1,000
I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 7:19 pm by JDPense

» What are you guys thankful for?
I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 3:00 pm by JDPense

» Your Steam ID
I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2020 12:22 am by NeonSynth

» WhatPulse thread
I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2020 8:16 pm by NeonSynth

Most active topics
Count to 1,000
*Insert Coin*
I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel
JDPense the forgetable
What's the weather like?
Ask the next poster a question
Upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog Movie
If you'd have a 6th sense, what do you want?
Social Anxiety
What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Top posters
NeonSynth
I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel Vote_lcapI have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel Voting_barI have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel Vote_rcap 
Ravenfreak
I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel Vote_lcapI have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel Voting_barI have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel Vote_rcap 
JDPense
JoenickROS
TheEditChris
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
NeonSynth
Ravenfreak
JDPense
TheEditChris
JoenickROS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JoenickROS
Rom Hacker
Rom Hacker

I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel Empty
PostSubject: I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel   I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 8:49 pm

Jdpense recently told me about this forum him and SonicVaan started so first off, SonicVaan.. so this is where you went I thought you fell off the face of the earth, same goes for you Electroball lel Second if there are people who dont know who I am, I am from SSRG forums and I am the owner of the long worked on hack Return of Shadow (which will be seen in the Sonic Hacking Contest this year, along with a new one ;p) Anyway hope to catch up with you guys, see ya!

JDPense likes this post

Back to top Go down
JoenickROS
Rom Hacker
Rom Hacker

PostSubject: Re: I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel   I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 10:01 pm

Wow really six years it really doesnt feel like that long does it. Sounds like we have some catching up to do, we could move to the chat room if you want instead of cluttering up this page, Ive got nothing going on right now. (like usual lel)
Back to top Go down
NeonSynth
Administrator
Administrator
NeonSynth

PostSubject: Re: I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel   I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2020 3:00 pm

Holy shit, it's you! Man, it's been a while. I think I have you on Discord, though.

We occassionally shitpost on the ASM to Sega Genesis forum, so we are pretty active actually. However, this forum here is nothing serious as of yet but we plan to get more activity here after the first quarter of 2021.

So... welcome! And feel free to post about your hack here, when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
https://thefreezone.forumotion.com
JoenickROS
Rom Hacker
Rom Hacker

PostSubject: Re: I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel   I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2020 3:46 pm

Electroball wrote:
Sure. Chatbox is a little bit buggy though, it disconnects you for no reason sometimes.
Is there an easier way than like Discord or something (that is if you have one) if not I can deal with the bug, no biggy. Also yes SonicVaan I do have you on Discord (though I forgot) and yeah Ill be updating my thread for Return of Shadow on SSRG once the entry list for the contest is up, so I might as well post it here too. Also ASMtoSegaGenesis, I haven’t heard about that forum in years good to hear its still full of shit posts lmao Also yeah I realized the only members here most likely know each other, but yeah it would be cool to see this place thrive in the future.
Back to top Go down
NeonSynth
Administrator
Administrator
NeonSynth

PostSubject: Re: I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel   I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2020 9:32 pm

Technically I could make a Discord for this but to be honest people would hang out there instead of here then. The chatbox only disconnects you if you're afk for too long. Then you have to F5 and log in again.

By the way, you gotta click on "Archives" at the chatbox to see what we wrote in order to reply to it.
Back to top Go down
https://thefreezone.forumotion.com
JoenickROS
Rom Hacker
Rom Hacker

PostSubject: Re: I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel   I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2020 8:46 pm

Yeah that’s probably true like for example SSRG’s Discord is pretty busy and yet there isnt usually that many people on the forums during the day, also there would only be 4 people in the Discord server lel
Back to top Go down
JDPense
Administrator
Administrator
JDPense

PostSubject: Re: I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel   I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 8:02 pm

Five months later....

…you left and already forgot about this place Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel   I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Free Zone :: The Café :: Introductions-
Jump to: