The Free Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Free Zone

A community that welcomes anything in general

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hi, and...
Upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2022 11:11 am by JDPense

» Total Degenerate Here
Upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 9:19 am by JDPense

» Ask the next poster a question
Upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 8:06 pm by JDPense

» I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel
Upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 8:02 pm by JDPense

» *Insert Coin*
Upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 7:20 pm by JDPense

» Count to 1,000
Upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 7:19 pm by JDPense

» What are you guys thankful for?
Upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 3:00 pm by JDPense

» Your Steam ID
Upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2020 12:22 am by NeonSynth

» WhatPulse thread
Upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2020 8:16 pm by NeonSynth

Most active topics
Count to 1,000
*Insert Coin*
I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel
JDPense the forgetable
What's the weather like?
Ask the next poster a question
Upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog Movie
If you'd have a 6th sense, what do you want?
Social Anxiety
What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Top posters
NeonSynth
Upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Vote_lcapUpcoming Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Voting_barUpcoming Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Vote_rcap 
Ravenfreak
Upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Vote_lcapUpcoming Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Voting_barUpcoming Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Vote_rcap 
JDPense
JoenickROS
TheEditChris
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
NeonSynth
Ravenfreak
JDPense
JoenickROS
TheEditChris

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravenfreak
Administrator
Administrator
Ravenfreak

Upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog Movie   Upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2019 7:11 pm

I suppose one of us was going to make this topic sooner or later. Razz So a leaked image of Jim Carrey as Robotnik has made it's way around social media and on various Sonic/gaming websites. (I think Sega Bits was the original website to get the information though.) Here is Dr. Robotnik in all his glory! :V I thought he would look a lot worse honestly, though he looks like he's from Lazy Town. Razz
Upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Jim-carrey-eggman
Back to top Go down
JDPense
Administrator
Administrator
JDPense

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog Movie   Upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2019 7:44 pm

Eggman's model here looks a lot better than Sonic 06's, or any other realistic form that Sega tried to make Eggman at the very least. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ravenfreak
Administrator
Administrator
Ravenfreak

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog Movie   Upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 7:05 pm

Well the other day we got a trailer finally for this movie. And of course the internet didn't take Sonic's design well. (I mean he looks like a midget in a fur suit!) Because feedback was negative, the director tweeted today that they're redesigning Sonic! I hope they use a model from the games, or at least put more effort into making a better looking model. Here's the trailer:
Back to top Go down
NeonSynth
Administrator
Administrator
NeonSynth

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog Movie   Upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 12:15 am

They're redesigning him?! They're actually listening?! I've seen so many memes about the bad design, and people actually making his design better.

I mean it's very unlikely I'll watch it since I'm almost never in theatres anymore, and also the reason that my girlfriend wouldn't care, but I'm happy for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
https://thefreezone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog Movie   Upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Free Zone :: The Free Zone :: Media :: TV & Movies-
Jump to: