The Free Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Free Zone

A community that welcomes anything in general

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hi, and...
What's the first thing you do when you wake up? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2022 11:11 am by JDPense

» Total Degenerate Here
What's the first thing you do when you wake up? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 9:19 am by JDPense

» Ask the next poster a question
What's the first thing you do when you wake up? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 8:06 pm by JDPense

» I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel
What's the first thing you do when you wake up? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 8:02 pm by JDPense

» *Insert Coin*
What's the first thing you do when you wake up? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 7:20 pm by JDPense

» Count to 1,000
What's the first thing you do when you wake up? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 7:19 pm by JDPense

» What are you guys thankful for?
What's the first thing you do when you wake up? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 3:00 pm by JDPense

» Your Steam ID
What's the first thing you do when you wake up? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2020 12:22 am by NeonSynth

» WhatPulse thread
What's the first thing you do when you wake up? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2020 8:16 pm by NeonSynth

Most active topics
Count to 1,000
*Insert Coin*
I have a feeling all of you know who I am but wth lel
JDPense the forgetable
What's the weather like?
Ask the next poster a question
Upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog Movie
If you'd have a 6th sense, what do you want?
Social Anxiety
What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Top posters
NeonSynth
What's the first thing you do when you wake up? Vote_lcapWhat's the first thing you do when you wake up? Voting_barWhat's the first thing you do when you wake up? Vote_rcap 
Ravenfreak
What's the first thing you do when you wake up? Vote_lcapWhat's the first thing you do when you wake up? Voting_barWhat's the first thing you do when you wake up? Vote_rcap 
JDPense
JoenickROS
TheEditChris
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
NeonSynth
Ravenfreak
JDPense
TheEditChris
JoenickROS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NeonSynth
Administrator
Administrator
NeonSynth

What's the first thing you do when you wake up? Empty
PostSubject: What's the first thing you do when you wake up?   What's the first thing you do when you wake up? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 10:33 am

First thing I do is check my smartphone, then drink something and then eventually go pee. After that I have breakfast and drink coffee (black with sugar).

Yeah, I have a pretty borning morning routine. xD
Back to top Go down
https://thefreezone.forumotion.com
JDPense
Administrator
Administrator
JDPense

PostSubject: Re: What's the first thing you do when you wake up?   What's the first thing you do when you wake up? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 3:35 pm

LOL well, here's mine (currently) :

Sunday - Backup files on my PC, go to Church.

Mondays & Wednesdays - Wake up at 7 AM, grab bookbag, make coffee, brush teeth, catch bus to school (College, not HS Smile ).

Tuesdays & Thursdays - Wake up at 6 AM, grab small secondary bag, make coffee, brush teeth, drive my younger brother to his school, drive to school, attend mourning class, work at school gym, go to work.

Friday - Wake up at 8:30 AM, grab bookbag, make coffee, brush teeth, go to community service (for my school), drive to school.

Saturday - Wake up whenever, make coffee, goof around/waste time on the internet. xD

Last edited by JDPense on Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ravenfreak
Administrator
Administrator
Ravenfreak

PostSubject: Re: What's the first thing you do when you wake up?   What's the first thing you do when you wake up? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 6:40 pm

Monday-Thursday (and some Fridays)
I wake up at 4 something in the morning, take a shower, eat breakfast, get ready for work, and then go to work. I do work some Fridays, but it's rare.

Friday-Sunday
I wake up, go pee, get some soda, and then check my phone and browse social media.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the first thing you do when you wake up?   What's the first thing you do when you wake up? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Free Zone :: The Free Zone :: Life :: Lifestyle-
Jump to: